Who can apply and what do you need to do for a successful application?
Interested students and working professionals who have a bachelor's degree and have a B1 English level can apply to the program.
Number of places available is 20 for DOBA Business School
Applications are closed
Please make sure that you fill out all the required fields (inclusive explain your motivation) and enclose the needed documents (CV, Bachelor's Diploma or higher) to your application.
In case of technical problems with the online application please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
After your application the online consultancy meetings will be held with all candidates individually. They will be conducted by representatives of higher education institutions partners of the project Master@Home and you will be informed about the meeting via e-mail.
- Completed application;
- Verification of the application form to see whether applicant meets all requirements;
- Invitation to the individual online interview – by e-mail;
- Individual online interview with applicant to scale his/ her education, professional background, motivation and English language proficiency.
- Selection of the candidates;
- Notification about of results by December 20, 2019.
For more detailed information, contact please:
- Betül Önay Doğan coordinator in Turkey: email@example.com, +90 440 00 00/12658
- Dejan Andonov,coordinator in Macedonia: firstname.lastname@example.org; 02/3090 004
- Marina Letonja, Coordinator in Slovenia: email@example.com; +386 (0)2 228 38 93
- Ignas kalpokas coordinator in Lithuania: firstname.lastname@example.org