The quality of the study process is a key concern in implementing study programmes at DOBA Business School. Student performance and satisfaction, as well as the work of professors and tutors, are carefully monitored and regularly evaluated. The excellence of our study programmes is reflected in an increasing number of students and the high level of their success and satisfaction.
We are an internationally recognised institution that awards accredited degrees. All our bachelor’s and master’s programmes are accredited by Slovenian Quality Assurance Agency for Higher Education (SQAA), a member of European Association for Quality Assurance in Higher Education (ENQA). Your degree will be recognised all over the world.
International Accreditation for Quality in Online Learning
DOBA holds the honour of being the first and only higher education institution in South-Eastern Europe to receive the UNIQUe international certification for quality in e-learning, which is awarded by the European Foundation for Quality in e-Learning EFQUEL.
The process of self-evaluation is continuous, systematic and structured by applying internationally recognised evaluation methods:
- reports on implementing individual courses are compiled by those responsible for them and those implementing them;
- student surveys are conducted after implementation of a course and professor surveys after completion of a course;
- student surveys are conducted for each academic year;
- evaluation meetings are held after completion of an individual course with each professor;
- surveys are conducted among the school’s professional and administrative staff members;
- follow-up surveys are conducted among graduates 6 months after graduation.
Fact: The satisfaction rating of our study programmes is 6.4 out of 7 as rated by our students.
The activities relating to self-evaluation involve all the entities concerned: students, professors, tutors, professional and administrative staff members as well as the school’s management.