Apply to DOBA
- Graduates of bachelor programmes (Holders of First Class or Upper Second Class honours degrees where applicable) in relevant study programmes (Economic and Business Sciences, Organisation and Administrative Sciences, Sociology, Law, Political Sciences) or
- Graduates of equivalent courses listed in the previous paragraph from other areas of study. Candidates who have completed other fields, complete additional study obligations.
How and when to Apply
Completing and submitting your application accurately and on time is crucial. Application for DOBA’s master's programme can be made online. Candidates can submit their application in two application periods, i.e. from 17 April to 30 June 2017 and from 17 July to 16 August 2017.
Immediately after submitting, the candidates shall send the following to the school’s address at DOBA Business School, Prešernova ulica 1, Maribor, Slovenia:
- The certificate of completing a bachelor programme (legalised*)
- A court certified translation of the original certificate of completing a bachelor programme
- A court certified translation of passed exams (Transcript of Records) into Slovenian or English
- Certificate confirming the knowledge of English**
- Receipt certifying the payment for the verification of documents (400 EUR)
- Copy of a personal identity document
- Curriculum vitae/resume
- A one-page essay addressing two topics: What experiences led you to select your professional objectives, what are your expectations regarding the master’s programme
- Colour photograph
If your original documents are not in English, you must provide officially certified translations.
*Legalization of the documents:
For countries which are Hague Convention signatories - According to the Hague Convention of 5 October 1961 Abolishing the Requirement of Legalisation for Foreign Public Documents (Hague Apostille Convention) the documents must be verified with APOSTILLE stamp.
For countries which are not Hague Convention signatories - Foreign certificates have to be verified in accordance to internal regulations of a specific foreign country, including Ministry of foreign Affairs. Stamp and signature of authorized person from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of your country has to be verified by the diplomatic consular mission or consular post of the Republic of Slovenia, which is accredited for this country, or by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Slovenia.
You do not need to legalize (documents must be verified by notary) your diploma if you have finished your previous education in the following countries (due to bilateral agreements between countries): Bulgaria, Iraq, Algeria, Russia, Poland, Austria, France, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Italy, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Hungary, Croatia
**English Language Requirements:
Candidates must present a language certificate of their English language skills. The minimum required scores are: TOEFL score of 79 (IBT), IELTS score of 6 for English, Cambridge/Oxford: B2.
Applications are in already progress. Secure your place.
If DOBA Business School concludes based on reasonable grounds that the applicant has falsified any document/information presented to the School as part of his or her application, without limiting any other rights of DOBA Business School available at law, DOBA Business School reserves the right to revoke the application and, subject to applicable law and DOBA Business School Policy, to terminate a student’s registration and no fees paid are refunded.